Our products don’t come from a factory (they’re baked in a bakery funnily enough).
The ingredients we use come from farms, not from packets. Our pie making machines are of the two-legged variety and have names like Darren and Duncan.
We trust our butcher, because he works for us, his name is Jason. And we trust our bakers, because we know where they live.
Which is why you can trust our products – they’re made from scratch and baked fresh everyday.
They’re delicious, if we say so ourselves … and we do.
tasmanian bakeries. food by people.
Bakery outlet opening hours:
Hobart – 195 Murray St Hobart – Ph. 62700150 - 7:30am to 6:00pm Monday to Friday and 8am to 4pm Saturday.
Launceston - 2B Swanston Park Waverley – Ph. 63392200- 9am to 4pm Monday to Friday.
Fancy Little Pie stockists
- Tasmanian Bakeries outlet 195 Murray St Hobart
- Tasmanian Bakeries outlet 2B Swanston Park Waverley
- Selected IGA stores
- Salamanca Food Market – Kingston and Davey St
- Lipscombe Larder – Sandy Bay
- Hill St Grocers – Newtown and Lauderdale
- Howrah Point Store
- La Manna Essendon
- Piedimonte’s Supermarkets – North Fitzroy and Pascoe Vale
- Leo’s Fine Foods – Kew, Heidelberg and Hartwell
- Maxi Foods Supermarkets – Blackburn North, Carrum Downs and Upper Ferntree Gully