The Hottest Pie-Hundred: From National Pies
Every January we bring you the definitive Australian music playlist. It’s the hottest summer tunes you’ve been hanging out for all year: The Hottest Pie Hundred from National Pies. That’s right, a playlist with 100 songs all about pies!
Vote for your favourite pie themed banger and we’ll also put you in the running to win 100 National Pies and 100 Tassie beers, along with some special National Pies swag.*
The competition winner will be announced on January 23rd, when we’ll be celebrating ‘National Pie Day.’
We’ll also announce the Hottest Pie Song of 2024, based on your vote. Could it be Don McLean’s classic “American Pie” or will this year’s newcomers Megan Thee Stallion and Dua Lipa be crowned Pie Queens with their hit “Sweetest Pie?”
Enter the competition & vote for your favourite pie song.
*Competition Terms & Conditions
- The promoter is: National Pies Pty Ltd
- No entry fee and no purchase necessary to enter this competition.
- Entry open to Australian residents only aged > 18 years and older.
- Entry requirements: Head to National Pies Facebook or Instagram channel. Tag two friends then click the link to the Hottest Pie Hundred Competition website where you then vote for your favourite song and artist. Fill in your contact details in the box provided on the competition page.
- Competition opens 9:00 am Monday, 18th December and closes 9:00 pm Friday, 19th January 2024 (AEDT). After this date and time, no further entries to the competition will be permitted.
- Prize: One x Prize that consists of 100 National Pies pies, 100 cans of Tasmanian beer, and a National Pies merch prize pack.
- The winning entry will be chosen at random and one x winner will be decided. The decision is final.
- The winner will be notified via the Social Media channel in which they entered (either Facebook or Instagram) If the winner cannot be contacted or does not claim the prize within 24 hours of notification, we reserve the right to choose a new winner. If the winner does not claim their prize within this time frame, their prize will be forfeited, and no cash or other alternative will be given to them.
- If requested, winner must provide proof of age before they will be awarded their prize.
- No responsibility can be accepted for entries not received for whatever reason.
- The promoter reserves the right to cancel or amend the competition and these terms and conditions without notice in the event of a catastrophe, war, civil or military disturbance, act of God or any actual or anticipated breach of any applicable law or regulation or any other event outside of the promoter’s control. Any changes to the competition will be notified to entrants as soon as possible by the promoter.
- The promoter is not responsible for inaccurate prize details supplied to any entrant by any third party connected with this competition.
- The prize is not transferable. The Prize is subject to availability, and we reserve the right to substitute any prize with another of equivalent value without giving notice.
- The promoter will notify the winner when and where the prize can be collected.
- The promoter’s decision in respect of all matters to do with the competition will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- By entering this competition, an entrant is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
- The competition and these terms and conditions will be governed by Australian law and any disputes will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of Australia.
- The winner agrees to the use of his/her name and image in any marketing and publicity material. Any personal data relating to the winner or any other entrants will be used solely in accordance with current data protection legislation and will not be disclosed to a third party without the entrant’s prior consent.
- This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Facebook, Instagram or any other Social Network. Entrants release Instagram and Facebook from all liability in respect of this promotion.